Committees, Groups & Networks
Chamber630 offers a wide range of business growth and marketing opportunities through groups, committees and networks. The various groups coordinate activities to benefit the Chamber, its Members and the public, which also result in greater exposure for their businesses. For additional information or to get involved, please contact Chamber630 at (630) 968-4050 or email@example.com.
AmbassadorsAMBASSADORS BUILD BUSINESS Ambassadors often serve as the first face of the Chamber extending a handshake at events and engaging Members.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Serve as greeters at events
- Attend ribbon cuttings
- Member engagement efforts
- Welcome new Members
Hospitality630 CommitteeThe Hospitality 630 Committee connects to target markets through events and programs as well as foster mutually beneficial relationships among its Members.
- Provide a network of communication and hospitality services among area restaurants, hotels/motels, caterers and entertainment venues.
- Share ideas and suggestions to help promote establishments at monthly meetings while encouraging partnerships.
- Work together to create successful events and programs.