Are you a small or medium-sized company looking to start exporting, or already selling abroad? Pitch to a panel of judges about your company’s plans for going global and win one of three grand prizes.
First Prize: $5,000 cash from the Chicago Regional Growth Corporation
Second Prize: $2,500 cash from the Chicago Regional Growth Corporation
Third Prize: $1,000 cash from the Chicago Regional Growth Corporation
The 2019 Export Pitch is a single-day event where 10 finalists will be selected from the pool applicants to give a short pitch to a panel of judges for export assistance.
Date & Time
Thursday, March 14
28600 Bella Vista Parkway
IBEW Local 701 Building
Attendees will hear from our finalists and enjoy food, drinks, and networking.
Eligibility requirements to participate in the 2019 Export Pitch:
- Registered to do business in either Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, or Will Counties with a valid W-9 form listing company address
- Meets the Small Business Administration’s definition of a small business – under 500 employees
- Been in business for at least one year from the date the application is submitted
- 2:00 pm: Finalists display tables open
- 3:00 pm: Pitch competition begins
- 5:00 pm: Cocktails and networking begin
- 5:30 pm: Winners announced