630 Workforce Education Foundation and Chamber630 is proud to offer scholarships to graduating high school seniors or Chamber630 business owners or their employees who are furthering their education at a two or four-year college, university, technical or trade school. The amount awarded may be from $500 – $2500. Applications are due April 15, 2023.
Applicants must be a Chamber630 Member or a child of an owner or employee of a Member business in good standing.
Applicants must complete the following:
- All information submitted through website fillable form or legibly completed on the three page application form and returned via email to info@630WEF.org or to 630 WEF via USPS (address below).
- Essay (maximum of 200 words). If printed, send with SCHOLARSHIP and your name at the top, to info@630WEF.com or via USPS to 630 WEF (address below).
630 Workforce Education Foundation
2001 Butterfield Road, Suite 105
Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Items to be mailed separately if using fillable website form:
- Guidance Counselor signature on application form
- One sealed letter of recommendation from a teacher
All applications sent via mail or email should be postmarked
no later than April 15, 2023