[DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois, August 2020] While back to school looks different for everyone this fall, families are still stocking up on learning essentials and preparing for the upcoming year. Whether children are in the classroom or learning virtually, parents have an assortment of lunchbox snacking options to choose from. According to Cargill, adult consumers prioritize nutritional value and healthfulness when choosing snacks for their child. Here is a look at notable product launches trending in kids’ snack food.
- Nutritional Boost: Lunch-ready Smoothie Shakeups from Ruckus and Co. and Super Danimals immune support yogurt by Danone are both fruity staples for the health-conscious parent.
- Protein Power: To better fuel kids, Zeek Bars launched The Picky Eater Protein Bar, featuring 40% less sugar compared to the leading bars and 9g of protein. Nostalgic Disney Mickey Mouse & Friends Mozzarella Shapes, released by Farm Rich, contains real mozzarella cheese with 13g of protein.
- Healthy Hydration – Drinking water has become more flavorful with the introduction of Nestlé Pure Life’s fruity water collection for kids and Creative Roots’ plant-based fruity coconut water. Both product lines feature natural ingredients and low to no sugar.
- Making a Difference: With their debut of Kids Krispy Kritter Treats, which offers a full serving of fruits and vegetables, This Saves Lives matches product purchases by providing life-saving packets of nutrition to food insecure families around the country.
- Sweeter Treats: For a sweeter treat that is safe to eat raw, kids can enjoy Pillsbury’s new launch of edible cookie and brownie dough. Ben & Jerry’s rolled out limited-edition snackable frozen dough: Gingerbread Cookie Dough Chunks and Cinnamon Bun Dough Chunks.
To learn how Flavorchem works with snack and beverage manufacturers, please email email@example.com
Flavorchem creates flavor, ingredient and color solutions including a wide selection of organic certified flavors and extracts. Established in 1971, it is a privately held business whose customers include first-class brands well recognized throughout the world. A full-service operation with strategically located manufacturing facilities throughout the world, Flavorchem strives to provide its customers with innovative, high-quality products along with superior service and support.