At first glance, scuba diving may seem a surprising therapy for people with severe cognitive and physical disorders. But as Jim Elliott, founder of the non-profit Diveheart knows, diving can be a potent treatment. Participants find they not only experience freedom from the obstacles they face on land, but also relief from chronic pain, increased mobility, and most importantly, a boost in self-esteem.
- Adam Glassberg Serves as Financial Planning Advocate for Chicago’s Medical Professionals
- Newsletter from IL Senator John Curran, 41st District
- Update from Will County Health Department: Covid-19: numbers, vaccines, services
- A Primer on Vaccine Allocation, Prioritization and Timelines
- Downers Grove South High School Celebrates Black History Month