The DuPage Foundation is pleased to report that The Pearl Ball: A 30th Anniversary Celebration & Benefit was a smashing success. The event was held on Saturday, November 19, at The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus in Oak Brook. “Thanks to the generosity of our many sponsors, more than 240 guests and other friends, we have already grossed more than $260,000 in support of Foundation operations from this event,” said Dave McGowan, Foundation president & CEO. “We also succeeded in raising more than $72,000 during our paddle raise spotlight for our Bright & Early DuPage initiative [which seeks to ensure that DuPage children receive the tools and resources they need to be ready for kindergarten], thanks to an outpouring of generosity and a $30,000 matching challenge grant from the Gustafson Family Foundation. This translates to more than $330,000 total charitable capital raised from this event-a figure of which we are extremely proud.”
- Free Flu Vaccine Vouchers for Low Income, Uninsured, DuPage County Residents.
- Meson Sabika Providing 3000 Complimentary Meals to Those in Need.
- DuPage County Redistricting Committee Seeks Resident Input on Proposed County Board District Maps
- Board of Directors Application
- Savant Wealth Management Receives Honors from Barron’s and Forbes.