Since 1985, DuPagePads has served 28,348 people who are homeless with 688,409 nights of shelter and 2,181,012 meals. Watch this video to learn more and hear from people whose lives have been transformed.
- Adam Glassberg Serves as Financial Planning Advocate for Chicago’s Medical Professionals
- Newsletter from IL Senator John Curran, 41st District
- Update from Will County Health Department: Covid-19: numbers, vaccines, services
- A Primer on Vaccine Allocation, Prioritization and Timelines
- Downers Grove South High School Celebrates Black History Month