Equipment Depot, a material handling, aerial lift, rental, sales and service provider, is revitalizing its brand as it embarks on a new phase of its growth strategy, the company said on its website. The company is emphasizing its “large network” as well as “local service” with a new tagline “Equipped to Serve.”
The rebrand is supported by an integrated communications campaign comprising of digital advertising, utilizing platforms such as LinkedIn, combined with shared content on its social media channels. A new corporate brochure and video have also been produced to further build brand awareness.
“The material handling and equipment rental industry has been around for decades, so it’s vital that our brand and our message stand out,” said David Turner, president and CEO. “Service has always been the heart and soul of the organization, delivered through our expertise in material handling, aerials, specialty equipment, parts, service and rental. We have the largest footprint with 35 locations, industry-leading brands, 750 certified technicians, huge OEM parts inventory and an experienced team to keep our customer’s operation moving. Our mission is simple: we want to be the best service organization.”
Equipment Depot’s new Performance Guaranteed pledge, which will appear across all sales and marketing support materials, features five key elements:
- Resolution: Employees are empowered to solve customer concerns on the spot. If a customer isn’t satisfied, it’s elevated to the regional leader for immediate attention and resolution;
- Service: Ready to roll 24/7/365 and backed by a 4-hour emergency response time or the first hour of labor is on the company. Plus, free loaners on forklift and aerial lift repairs if the company fails to fix it right the first time or by the time promised;
- Parts: All parts purchased from the company are guaranteed for six months;
- Rental: Rental equipment will be delivered on-time as promised or delivery is free;
- 30-Day buyback: If the new equipment fails to perform as promised and the customer isn’t satisfied, Equipment Depot promises to buy it back.
“We want our customers to know that we stand by our service and our commitment to support them,” added Turner. “You hear other companies making promises but we’re willing to guarantee ours, which we believe is a clear differentiator within the industry.”
Equipment Depot, based in Houston, is part of Pon Holdings, headquartered in the Netherlands. Visit www.eqdepot.com for more information.