We are thrilled to have so many Chamber630 Members and Community Members doing what they can do bring good during the current pandemic. We want to shine the light on these efforts by showcasing your business! Check out the following ways to share your good efforts:
Send your press release, flyer, photos and more to Chamber630 (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to have your good news shared on our #630Strong Press Page as well as share to social media platforms. We can wait to see what you’re doing for our community.
Share Some Good News with Shaw Media!
- A healthcare provider that is just awesome?
- Do you know a high schooler delivering meals to those in need?
- A local business doing something great?
- A neighbor that shared some bread with another that couldn’t get a loaf?
- Neighbors playing music together from their homes?
- A random act of kindness?
- Local workers making a difference?
- Kids writing notes or drawings for seniors in nursing homes?Find out more here!
Let the Daily Herald know how you’re helping the COVID-19 efforts
We know there are more businesses in the suburbs that are doing what they can to help the effort. And if you’re one of those, we want to hear from you.