This week, the Illinois Chamber released their Legislative Ratings for the 100th General Assembly. The ratings track votes important to the state’s business community and grades legislators based on their support of pro-business issues during the two-year legislative session. These ratings let Illinois families, small businesses, and taxpayers know if legislators voted in favor of private sector job creation and a stronger economy. Check to see how your elected official was rated by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce. Legislative Ratings for the 100th General Assembly
- Community High School District 99 to Host Job Fair on November 3
- West Suburban Community Pantry seeks Additional Volunteers as Holiday Season Approaches
- Federal panel tosses Illinois’ initial Democratic state legislative map and will consider alternatives to revised plan
- Free Flu Vaccine Vouchers for Low Income, Uninsured, DuPage County Residents.
- Meson Sabika Providing 3000 Complimentary Meals to Those in Need.