College of DuPage Board Chairman Deanne Mazzochi and President Dr. Ann Rondeau will host a series of Town Hall Meetings throughout District 502 to provide an opportunity for residents to share their thoughts and ask questions about the College.
“No questions are off the table,” Chairman Mazzochi said. “These meetings are a way for us to connect with our community members and really listen to their thoughts, concerns, questions and ideas so we can continue to improve the College’s service to our more than one million residents in District 502.”
Sessions will take place:
• Monday, Nov. 21, at 7 p.m. at the Carol Stream Center, 500 N. Kuhn Road
• Monday, Nov. 28, at 7 p.m. at the Naperville Center, 1223 Rickert Drive
• Wednesday, Nov. 30, at 7 p.m. at the Addison Center, 301 S. Swift Road
• Tuesday, Dec. 6, at 6:30 p.m. at the Westmont Center, 650 Pasquinelli Drive
• Wednesday, Dec. 7, at 6 p.m. at the College’s main campus in Glen Ellyn, Student Services Center, Room 2200 (Board Room)
“We wanted to make sure all residents have a convenient time and location to meet with us, which is why we have arranged sessions at all of our Center locations as well as our main campus in Glen Ellyn. We hope many residents gather with us to discuss and clarify the issues the College has been facing,” Chairman Mazzochi said. “Dr. Rondeau and I look forward to
meeting with our community members to inform them about the work we are doing to ensure a bright future for this great institution.”
For more information and to submit a question in advance for a particular session, please visit www.cod.edu/townhall.