In October, the Secretary of State’s office stopped mailing out of vehicle registration renewal reminders to the public due to the lack of a state budget. Since that time, thousands of Illinoisans have been ticketed for having expired registration stickers on their cars. I am starting to hear from citizens in the 81st Legislative District who have been ticketed. Please remember to sign up for email reminders by using this link. When signing up for the reminder emails, you will need to locate and have handy your annual vehicle registration document, which contains your “Registration ID” and “PIN,” usually located in the top right corner of the registration document. If you receive an email reminder, that will also include the PIN number for on-line renewal of vehicle registration stickers.
- Multi-Chamber Breakfast featuring Expert Panelists Addressing the Safe-T Act Approaching 2023
- Diveheart founder presents at largest rehabilitation medical conference in Malaysia
- West Suburban Community Pantry adds DoorDash access for Households dealing with Food Insufficiency
- Options Fair 2022 to be Held October 17, 2022
- Jim Elliott of Nonprofit Diveheart Wins Daily Herald Suburban Business Entrepreneurial Excellence Award