In October, the Secretary of State’s office stopped mailing out of vehicle registration renewal reminders to the public due to the lack of a state budget. Since that time, thousands of Illinoisans have been ticketed for having expired registration stickers on their cars. I am starting to hear from citizens in the 81st Legislative District who have been ticketed. Please remember to sign up for email reminders by using this link. When signing up for the reminder emails, you will need to locate and have handy your annual vehicle registration document, which contains your “Registration ID” and “PIN,” usually located in the top right corner of the registration document. If you receive an email reminder, that will also include the PIN number for on-line renewal of vehicle registration stickers.
- Free Flu Vaccine Vouchers for Low Income, Uninsured, DuPage County Residents.
- Meson Sabika Providing 3000 Complimentary Meals to Those in Need.
- DuPage County Redistricting Committee Seeks Resident Input on Proposed County Board District Maps
- Board of Directors Application
- Savant Wealth Management Receives Honors from Barron’s and Forbes.