Dear Chamber Members,
Like your business, your Chamber is closely monitoring reports of COVID-19 in the area and are taking appropriate precautions to minimize the spread. For now, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends several common-sense preventative measures to help prevent the spread and to help people avoid contact with the virus. Additional information, direct from the CDC is available here.
To encourage and practice the Chamber’s recommendation of social distancing, we want to be sure that every Member is comfortable in their manner of participation. For the immediate future, Chamber630 meetings that could be conducted over the phone, will be, if possible. We offer to you (below), the US Chamber Coronavirus Toolkit to assist in keeping your business vibrant during this difficult time.
Please continue to read trusted resources about how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and what to do if you suspect you may be affected.
- Guidance For Employers – Click here to download guidance for employers to plan and respond to the Coronavirus.
- Workplace Tips – For workplace tips and resources for employers to combat the virus, please click here.
- Corporate Aid Tracker – Click here to view our corporate aid tracker for details on how businesses are helping nationwide.
- Survey on Business Impact – To view business impact survey results from the American Chamber of Commerce in China, click here.
- Resilience in a Box – If your business needs help putting a plan in place, click here to use the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s toolkit created in partnership with the UPS foundation.
- More Resources – For more resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click here.
Thank you for your Membership,
President & CEO of Chamber630