The House of Representatives gave final approval to sweeping reforms of the Illinois Unemployment Insurance act on December 2, 2015 that will achieve cost savings to employers. Read below for more information.
- Nonprofit Diveheart, Los Angeles Filmmaker Present World Premiere of Adapting to Dive May 18
- West Suburban Food Pantry Partners with local business Perma-Seal for National Nutrition Month
- District 99 Named 2022 Green Ribbon School by U.S. Department of Education
- 630 LINC: Letters Written on Your Behalf
- Hummingbird Announces Second Toy Drive for Ukrainian Children