The House of Representatives gave final approval to sweeping reforms of the Illinois Unemployment Insurance act on December 2, 2015 that will achieve cost savings to employers. Read below for more information.
- Multi-Chamber Breakfast featuring Expert Panelists Addressing the Safe-T Act Approaching 2023
- Diveheart founder presents at largest rehabilitation medical conference in Malaysia
- West Suburban Community Pantry adds DoorDash access for Households dealing with Food Insufficiency
- Options Fair 2022 to be Held October 17, 2022
- Jim Elliott of Nonprofit Diveheart Wins Daily Herald Suburban Business Entrepreneurial Excellence Award