Area realtors are invited to meet leaders from area elementary, middle and high schools from six area school districts (Districts 58, 60, 61, 66, 68 and 99), at the annual Realtor Breakfast for real estate agents on Wednesday, February 5. The event begins with light refreshments at 8:30 a.m., and presentations beginning at 8:45 a.m. The event will be held at Downers Grove North High School Cafeteria, 4436 Main Street, Downers Grove.
Event information and program:
- Wednesday, February 5
- North High School Cafeteria, 4436 Main Street, Downers Grove
- 8:30 a.m. Refreshments
- 8:45 a.m. Presentations including a Superintendents Panel, an Illinois Report Card presentation, and a Q&A session
Participating school districts include:
- District 58 – Downers Grove
- District 60 – Maercker
- District 61 – Darien
- District 66 – Center Cass
- District 68 – Woodridge
- District 99 – Downers Grove
Parking is available in North High’s West Parking Lot. Enter the building through the West Events entrance. Security will issue a visitors pass.
For more information about the event, contact Kristin Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.