In 2001, Jim Elliott founded Diveheart, a non-profit dedicated to helping people with disabilities through scuba-therapy. We’re honored to feature their story in our latest edition of Sharing Care.
- Community High School District 99 to Host Job Fair on November 3
- West Suburban Community Pantry seeks Additional Volunteers as Holiday Season Approaches
- Federal panel tosses Illinois’ initial Democratic state legislative map and will consider alternatives to revised plan
- Free Flu Vaccine Vouchers for Low Income, Uninsured, DuPage County Residents.
- Meson Sabika Providing 3000 Complimentary Meals to Those in Need.