In 2001, Jim Elliott founded Diveheart, a non-profit dedicated to helping people with disabilities through scuba-therapy. We’re honored to feature their story in our latest edition of Sharing Care.
- Adam Glassberg Serves as Financial Planning Advocate for Chicago’s Medical Professionals
- Newsletter from IL Senator John Curran, 41st District
- Update from Will County Health Department: Covid-19: numbers, vaccines, services
- A Primer on Vaccine Allocation, Prioritization and Timelines
- Downers Grove South High School Celebrates Black History Month