In 2001, Jim Elliott founded Diveheart, a non-profit dedicated to helping people with disabilities through scuba-therapy. We’re honored to feature their story in our latest edition of Sharing Care.
- The Board of Directors of Chamber630 is pleased to name Beth Goncher as the new President and CEO of Chamber630.
- Sponsor SEASPAR’s Sept. 17 Strike & Share Bowl-a-thon
- President/CEO Crawford retiring from Chamber630
- Celebrate Fullersburg Woods History at “Fullersburg Days” June 24 & 25
- Loaves & Fishes Community Services Welcomes Megan Lynch to the Board of Directors