In 2001, Jim Elliott founded Diveheart, a non-profit dedicated to helping people with disabilities through scuba-therapy. We’re honored to feature their story in our latest edition of Sharing Care.
- Multi-Chamber Breakfast featuring Expert Panelists Addressing the Safe-T Act Approaching 2023
- Diveheart founder presents at largest rehabilitation medical conference in Malaysia
- West Suburban Community Pantry adds DoorDash access for Households dealing with Food Insufficiency
- Options Fair 2022 to be Held October 17, 2022
- Jim Elliott of Nonprofit Diveheart Wins Daily Herald Suburban Business Entrepreneurial Excellence Award