Mystery Members are selected each week at random from our Executive Partners list. For more information on benefits and how to be come an Executive Partner or to add more profile enhancements, contact Chamber Staff:
Marketing & Events Manager: Shannon Kragel (630) 395-9846
Business Development Manager: Becky Nelson Patsais (630) 395-9920
At Flint Architects we believe the best company culture and business relationships develop from the Josephson Institute of Ethics’ ‘six pillars of character’; trustworthiness, respect, fairness, responsibility, care, and citizenship.
About The Principle
Flint Architects owner and operator University of Illinois Alumni, Stephen Flint has over 20 years of professional experience in commercial and residential properties, including asbestos building inspection, project design, and more. In addition to his experience and knowledge, Stephen also has a keen sense for outstanding customer service and a great eye for detail.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 1.LICENSED ARCHITECT, IL.
- CERTIFIED ASBESTOS MANAGEMENT PLANNER
- CERTIFIED ASBESTOS PROJECT DESIGNER
- CERTIFIED ASBESTOS BUILDING INSPECTOR
- PLAYGROUND SAFETY INSPECTOR
- CERTIFIED LEAD RISK ASSESSOR
- LOMBARD MAN OF THE YEAR, 2000
- LOMBARD SCHOOL DISTRICT 44, KATHY BERNARD
- FRIEND OF EDUCATION AWARD, 2001